Grizzly Lodge Cancellation Policy
By reserving a room at the Alaska Grizzly Lodge you agree to the following policies, terms, and conditions.
Grizzly Lodge is a small family-run B&B, and that forces us to be rather restrictive in our cancellation policy. Please understand that if you cancel a reservation it is very unlikely that we will be able to rent your room to someone else—most visitors would have already booked a room at some other place. Large hotels can afford same day cancellations—unfortunately we cannot. Thank you for your understanding!
- We require full payment for your reservation up front.
- Reservations cancelled within 24 hours of making the reservation will receive a full refund.
- Reservations cancelled or changed more than 14 days from check-in will receive a full refund less the value of one night + tax as a non-refundable fee.
- Any reservation cancelled or changed less than 14 days (336 hours) in advance of the check-in time (4 p.m. Alaska Standard Time on the arrival date) will receive no refund.
- If you change your reservation to reduce the number of nights or move them to a different arrival date, we reserve the right to charge your credit card for the nights you had reserved originally.
- No refund is given in all other circumstances.
Now with that out of the way, let’s get back to what we live and breathe for: being great hosts, guides, and innkeepers who are excited to have you come visit our beautiful part of Alaska!